Trader Joe’s Tuesday strikes again! This recipe is so freaking easy and delicious y’all. It might seem strange to use fried rice and carne asada in the same dish but just truuuuuust meeeeee. It’s a flavorful, cozy, delicious meal.
Sheet pan Carne Asada Bowls
- Sheet pan
- Chef’s knife
- 1 package Trader Joe’s frozen Vegetable Fried Rice
- Juice of 2 limes divided
- 2 teaspoons Trader Joe’s Chili Seasoning Blend
- 2 cups Trader Joe’s Cruciferous crunch
- 1 package Trader Joe’s Carne Asada Autentica
- 1 container Trader Joe’s Creamy Cauliflower Jalapeño Dip
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cilantro plus more for garnish
- Preheat the broiler to high. Line one full or two half-rimmed baking sheets with foil.
- Empty the fried rice onto half of the baking sheet. Add the juice of 1 lime, 2 teaspoons TJ’s chili seasoning blend, and 2 cups of TJ’s cruciferous crunch. Toss to combine. Lay the carne asada in an even layer on the other half of the baking sheet.
- Broil for 4 minutes, then flip the steak and stir the rice.
- Return to the top rack of the oven and broil for an additional 2 to 4 minutes, until the steak is 130°F internally.
- Meanwhile, stir the juice of 1 lime and 1/4 cup finely chopped cilantro into a container of TJ’s Creamy Cauliflower Jalapeño Dip.
- Slice the steak and make your bowls with rice, steak, and sauce.