Summer time is officially winding down and I think we’re all excited for a flavorful soup recipe to cozy up and devour. Now here’s the icing on the cake, it’s only five ingredients from Trader Joe’s! We’re talking insanely easy here and with a very large reward.
Curry Meatball Noodle Soup
- Large pot/Dutch Oven
- Wooden spoon
- Chef’s knife
- Lemon Squeezer
- 1 container of Trader Joe’s Healthy 8 Chopped Veggie Mix
- 1 bag of Trader Joe’s frozen mini party meatballs
- 1 quart of Trader Joe’s miso ginger broth
- 1 jar of Trader Joe’s Thai Yellow Curry Sauce
- 1 box of Thai Wheat Noodles use 2 to 3 of the packs
- To season: salt or soy sauce lime juice, fish sauce
- Add all ingredients but the noodles to a large pot. Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer and cover for 10 minutes. Cut up the noodles and stir them in. Use a spoon to break them apart. Taste and season with soy sauce, lime juice, and fish sauce to taste. (I used about 1 tablespoon of soy sauce, the juice of half of a large lime, and 2 teaspoons of fish sauce).
- Chow down!