Here’s a ten-minute recipe because, as much as we’d all love it, we are not Beyonce and we do not have the same amount of hours in the day as her! But who said we cannot indulge and eat like the Queen herself.
This recipe is quick but boy does it pack a royal punch. This was the perfect way to incorporate Trader Joe’s heart of palm noodles, which by the way do not disappoint. Loaded with veggies and with an easy-to-follow peanut sauce (which can also be used for a chicken satay or coconut shrimp dip!) this meal is truly good for you AND delicious. Start off plant-based and if you feel like you need a little more feel free to add in some chicken or shrimp.
Ten Minute Plant-Based Peanut Noodles
- Cast Iron Skillet
- 1 red bell pepper or any other vegetable you like
- 1/4 peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon sriracha
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 package Trader Joe’s heart of palm noodles
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1.5 cups spinach
- Warm 1 tablespoon oil over high heat. Add 1 bell pepper or some broccoli florets and saute for 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the peanut sauce: 1/4 cup peanut butter, 3 tablespoons soy sauce, 1 tablespoon rice vinegar, 2 tablespoons water, 1 tablespoon sriracha, 2 teaspoons honey, and shake, shake, shake.
- Add 2 minced garlic cloves to the skillet and stir for 1 minute. Then add 1 package of heart of palm noodles to the skillet and season with some salt. After 2 minutes stir in the sauce (not all of it, just enough to coat the noodles) and a big handful of torn spinach or kale. Saute until everything looks delicious.
- Garnish with some cilantro or sesame seeds!