Ok – I have totally fallen into Fall with all of these pumpkin squash meals! I love cooking with pumpkins, and all types of squash, but sometimes I just do not have the time to cut, roast, chop, season cook, etc, etc, etc. In comes this amazing fall-inspired, easy-to-make Autumn Gnocchi Stew. This is the perfect dish to curl up and enjoy, whether it’s 30 degrees or 75 degrees (like it is in California) outside. The best part is that it comes together incredibly easily and quickly, it’s only 3-ingredients and is done in 10 minutes! This Trader Joe’s Tuesday recipe is going to be in my family’s dinner rotation ALL season long!
Autumn Gnocchi Stew
- Soup pot like a Dutch oven
- 2 jars of Trader Joe’s Autumnal Harvest Soup
- 1 bag of frozen gnocchi any kind will work!
- Half a bag of organic shredded kale
- Optional: Greek yogurt and garlic naan crackers
- Add the soup, gnocchi, and kale to a big pot and bring to a boil. Reduce to low and cover for 10 minutes, until the gnocchi is hot and the kale is wilted.
- Serve with a scoop of yogurt and crackers.
- That’s it! enjoy a bowl of the perfect fall soup!