Sliders are such a fun food – but who has time to make & flip 12 burgers?! Here is the ULTIMATE hack to making easy and delicious sliders — make one giant patty in the oven!
- Sheet pan
- Chef’s knife
Ingredients for the slider:
- 1 pound of ground beef
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon of Garlic powder
- 1 12-pack of slider buns preferably Kings Hawaiian Original
- cheese of choice
- Everything but the bagel seasoning
Ingredients for the sauce:
- 1/3 cup of mayo
- 3 tablespoon of ketchup
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Line a rimmed sheet pan with parchment paper. Add the 1 pound of beef to the center of it and season with 1 teaspoon of salt, 1/2 teaspoon of pepper, & 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder. Mix to combine, and then smush the meat into a rectangle slightly larger than a 12 pack of slider buns.
- Bake the burger patty for 10 minutes.
- While the burger is baking, make the sauce by combining 1/3 cup of mayo, 3 tablespoons of ketchup & 1 tablespoon of yellow mustard.
- Cut the slider buns in half to make a top and bottom.
- Pat the excess liquid and grease off of the burger patty with paper towels.
- Coat the top and bottom of the slider buns with the special sauce. On the bottom half add a layer of your preferred cheese, a layer of pickles, and the giant cooked burger patty on top, then more cheese and the top half of the bun
- Spray the tops of the bun with a cooking spray and sprinkle with everything but the bagel seasoning. Cover with foil and bake for 10 more minutes, or until the cheese is nice and melty.