Do you have seven half-empty jars of random things like olives, sun-dried tomatoes, and artichoke hearts in your fridge? YEP? Then make this for dinner TONIGHT!!!!
No? You’ve used up all your antipastos? No problem! You get to go buy your favorites! Artichokes and sun-dried tomatoes are a killer combo!!
Leave me a comment with all the creative things you mix together!
Sheet Pan Antipasto Chicken
- Parchment paper
- Rimmed baking sheet
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs or breasts
- 2 to 3 cups antipasto things like pepperoncini pitted olives, sun-dried tomatoes, artichoke hearts, pickled jalapeños, roasted garlic, pickled mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped basil or parsley
- 1/2 cup feta or goat cheese crumbled
- Preheat oven to 425f.
- Toss Chicken, antipasto things, olive oil, salt, garlic powder and oregano on a parchment lined rimmed baking sheet. Bake for 25 minutes (or 15 to 20 minutes for breasts).
- Top with fresh herbs and cheese of choice.
- If preparing for 4 people, serve with a side of grains, like farro.