Ten minutes and 4 ingredients are all you need to pull off this amazing Everything Bagel fried brie. Fried food is definitely a guilty pleasure of mine so now combine that with the amazing taste of brie – total adult win! Pair this with some apple slices or sea salt crackers for the ultimate snack or even add to your next charcuterie board to impress the masses.
4-Ingredient Everything Bagel Fried Brie
- Nonstick skillet
- Mixing bowls
- Cooking oil
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan
- 2 tablespoons Everything Bagel Seasoning
- Wheel of brie
- Honey for drizzle
- Warm 1 inch of cooking oil in your smallest skillet over medium heat.
- Crack an egg into 1 bowl and whisk until smooth. In a second bowl combine 1/4 cup panko breadcrumbs with 2 tablespoons grated parmesan and 2 tablespoons of everything bagel seasoning.
- Dip a wheel, half wheel, or wedge of brie into the egg until coated. Then in the panko till coated. Then repeat to double dredge it!
- Flick a bit of extra panko into the oil. When it sizzles immediately, it’s ready.
- Carefully lower the brie into the oil. Turn the oil up to medium-high until starts sizzling around the brie. Then turn it back down to medium. Flip after 2-4 minutes, when golden brown. Cook on the second side until golden brown.
- Transfer to platter and drizzle with honey!! Dig In!